Happy Day

Happy Day

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Dear J & A

I wanted to stop and send you a little note about what you are doing today 11.5 months!  You two are something else, you bring new meaning to the word baby proofing!  Jake, you are pulling up to everything, and your brothers and sister think this means you are ready to walk.  Maybe even go outside and play.  You love to swing, pull books out of the book shelf, steal your sisters bottle or toy.  Alice, you are just figuring out that you might be able to pull yourself up if you really try hard.  You are full of smiles and still our little sweetpea.  I really think you might be petite, not sure how that is possible!!  I trimmed your crazy hair, well because it was crazy.  Plus you won't leave your bows in and you cry when your brother (J) pulls them out.  You eat so well and stuff so much in your mouth it looks like you are storing nuts for the winter.  I love how you steal food off of J's tray if I set you too close.  You both army crawl and lose your pants........my favorite!

Your big sister adores you and thinks of you as her little babies.  A, she loves to dress you especially when you can match her.  G is your second mommy for sure!  Your big brother D thinks you guys are so funny and can't wait for you to be able to really play.  S likes to hug you too hard and occasionaly wrestle you.  You both are good sports and take it in stride.

My favorite part of the day is first thing in the morning when I go upstairs to get you too!  J, you are always just barely peeking over the crib bars with the biggest grin.  You are yelling loudly at your sister.  A, you are sitting with your legs swinging between the bars hollaring back at J.  It really is the cutest thing.  I would love to know what you are saying to eachother.  I look forward to the day when I can sneak-up on your little talks....so precious.  You guys are two of  the sweetest babies I have ever met.  You fill my heart-up with such love, I just wish you guys would slow down a bit!!!!!

Love, Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment