Happy Day

Happy Day

Friday, April 2, 2010

Bloggers Guilt!

I haven't been able to blog all week and I am not really sure why? I mean I am busy but how is that different from last week? We have had a nice week with a lot of fun things.....zoo, reading together, play dates, wrestling, and bought a new Suburban! I guess I will forgive myself and pledge to do better next week. I am letting go of the bloggers guilt, Lord knows the laundry, housework, and mother's guilt is enough to make us not want to get out of bed in the morning!!!!

Until next time........happy day!

3 comments:

  1. Funny that I saw this, I haven't blogged all week because I just can't find any thing to write about. We have also been busy, but nothing is stirring in my mind...oh well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks you guys....you make me feel so much beter!!!

    ReplyDelete